Tall Shabby Chic Bureau with Bookcase .
Vintage Shabby Chic Bureau with Detachable Bookcase
Here you have another tall Vintage Shabby Chic Bureau of us. This time with a bookcase.
We have feeling, that the choice of ‘hang on the wall’ vs. ‘leave on the top’ is quite valuable. That is why we fixed the top of bottom part of this piece and made it smooth as never touched by any screws, and attached brackets to the back of bookcase for hanging on any wall.
Attention to detail
All our furniture are distinguished by attention to detail. We put a lot of effort to be sure that all small parts of our work will not spoil the overall result. That is why we, for example:
- painted the rear side of the bureau;
- changed the felt in desktop support to match the colour of paint;
- painted internal part of bookshelf doors;
- attached a grey felt to the bottom of bookcase, to protect bureau’s top.
- all drawers edges and rear top of the bureau is painted with the utmost care, just have look at this picture
height: 190 cm (bureau: 98 cm + bookcase 89 cm);
width: 77 cm;
depth of bureau with desktop closed: 40 cm;
depth of bureau with desktop open: 70 cm;
depth of bookcase: 18 cm;
Annie Sloan – ‘Old White’
Annie Sloan – ‘Paris Grey’
For printing we used custom made French Hotel Papillon advert. It was transferred with screen printing method and ‘Old White’ paint.
PRINT TRANSFER METHOD