Old Fashioned French Lady with a Violin #011
This is WATER SLIDE DECAL PRINT TRANSFER of Victorian Girl with a Violin.
This decal is printed black and has transparent background.
extra small: 140 x 70 mm (6.7 x 3 in)
small: 200 x 100 mm (8 x 4 in)
medium: 280 x 140 mm (11 x 5.5 in)
large: 380 x 190 mm (15 x 7.5 in)
OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
– 2 extra small decals (printed on A5 sheet)
– 1 small decal (printed on A5 sheet)
– 4 extra small decals (printed on A4 sheet)
– 2 small decals (printed on A4 sheet)
– 1 medium decal (printed on A4 sheet)
– 1 large decal (printed on A3 sheet)
WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOX:
– water decal(s)
– ‘TRY ME FIRST’ – a free sample of our decals for you to practice before the real job
– detailed step-by-step instructions
WHAT ARE THE SHEETS SIZES:
We print our decals in three following formats:
– A3 (and that’s the biggest one)
(297 x 420 mm or 11.69 x 16.53 in)
– A4 (in the middle of the range, and for the same price you can have either one medium, two small, or four extra small decals, whichever suits your needs)
(210 x 297 mm or 8.26 × 11.69 in)
– A5 (you can have either one small or two extra small decals printed on this size)
(148 × 210 mm or 5.82 × 8.26 in)
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL:
You can jump quickly to our website dedicated to print transfers only BigBite Studio Print Transfers and see a video showing how easy is to apply a water decal.
With this technique you are able to transfer print onto any hard surface: wood, metal, glass, plastic or wax. All you really need is sharp scissors and bowl of water.
(Alternatively you can jump directly to our Youtube channel)
Some real life examples
We specialize in vintage furniture customization and makeover and use Water Decals for couple of years so far.
We mastered technique of print transfer on furniture and we know that this is one of the best method giving the best, crisp quality of print.
Below you can see few pieces made by us: